Monday, May 23, 2005

Name, verb, cereal number..

I was driving back from hanging out with my mom last night, when I came upon a radio show. I do not recall the name of it, but it was a local San Francisco show, the premise of which was people calling in to answer questions/ridlles or to pose them. The one in particular I really liked was this..

"List some names, which are also verbs."
I'll start us off with...

BOB

(p.s. I know I do not have a lot of traffic on my site, but I am curious to see if we can come up woth more names than the people on the radio)

3 Comments:

Blogger Smarta said...

first, if it's a friend of a friend.. it's still fair game.. and to your point, the kidd will be at least 12. =)

Rob

4:11 PM  
Blogger Smarta said...

We are doing famously. Sooo much better than the brainacs on that show.

Bob

4:58 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

CHUCK... like I could so easily CHUCK on that one balled door MATT!!

While we are on the topic of one ball how about in the NICK of time?

Hmm... do I only date verb names? Does this mean that the next guy I go out with is either HARRY, ROD, MARK, LANCE or BILL??

I think I MAY have to STEW over this one for a while, at least until DAWN. But I have to be FRANK with you it isn't really something I like to think about unless I know some love will BUD from this verb that will GRACE my presence.

Too too much fun. Good going Marta.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home