Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dirty Thirty!

Okay, so imagine this. You, and all your best girfriends, away for a weekend, laying out by the pool, drinking pina coladas, ordering lunch from your cabana host, and then playing like rockstars at night. Oooh, wouldn't it be great? Yes it would. And it IS!!! I can't even stop gushing about this fantastic Las Vegas trip I am taking with my girls in April. There is the Class of '93, east/coast west coast, baby friends, and the 30+ contingent. The Mandalay Bay is going to be the lucky hotel, and a host of airlines will be our travel providers. We will tan, drink, eat, drink, gamble, drink and bond.

I feel so incredibly lucky to have this opportunity. I feel like I am leading a charmed life.

Oh. Did I mention that this is how we are celebrating our 30 years on earth? Yup, sure is. (Happy tears only please!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Petunia said...

Sounds like fun to me! I'm feeling very envious of vacationers right now...it seems just so far away...

6:25 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Since our little pow wow at lunch today all I have thought about is our dirty thirty... all Yvonne and I talked about tonight is our dirty thirty... could we move the date closer?

I understand why you got weepy!!

btw... it is a cabana boy, not host OR I am asking for a new cabana!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home