Tuesday, December 21, 2004

How about 28/7 instead?

I need more hours in the day.
No, I don't need more time. Just hours. Like how about 28? This way I could once again(!!) get the 10 hours of sleep that I need. I'd have 2 hours to walk the dog, get ready and get to work. 10 hours spent at work (including lunch.) 1 hour to commute home. This would leave me with FIVE hours of free time at night. This would be so amazing!! I could walk the dog AND do laundry AND then even read for half an hour. Or maybe meet a friend for dinner AND write holiday cards AND catch up on some replay TV.
If there were just more HOURS in the day.


p.s. I guess there is not one original bone in my body. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Dude... they stole that from you. I know it! Not vice-versa.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Do you think you would post more if there were actually more hours in the day? Just a wonderin'.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home