Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Drrrring Drrrring- what's that sound?

My phone used to ring. It doesn't anymore. I mean, it can. It just doesn't. No one really calls me. Is this because of the internet? I hope so, because if it's not, then I got to get me some friends that like using my mobile device to contact me.

I mean, I don't feel out of touch with my friends, but I hardly really TALK to them. I read e-mails, write e-mails, read blogs, comment.. and that's it. During the week at least. And on the nights that we are going to go out, it's a quick "Hey, what time are we meeting, where, should we share a cab?" type of thing. (and yes, we do talk to each other while we are out, unless we are dancing, so I guess 1/2 the time)

Have I grown out of telephone talk? It seems that I only revert back to that when I meet a member of the opposite sex, and we talk at night before going to bed. A little high school, a little college, (a lot of minutes.)

Brings me back to my rebound thing right? I should get one, then the phone issue might be resolved. For a time at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Hmm... I am thinking back to Monday. We talked on your mobile (until I made you change to your work phone because your mobile sucks) all through lunch... then we talked for you drive home from the East Bay after picking up your baby (which required me to do a lot of talking because, well your mobile sucks).

So I am wondering... am I not considered one of your friends? Or are you just upset with the fact that I hate your mobile? It really does suck!

Rebound? Oh how the options are everywhere, endless... straight options too (you don't even need to lower your standards - just recognize). =)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

And how can I forget that last night as I was on the bus leaving the office we pulled up in front of E1. I saw you, tapped on the bus window, but you didn’t see me because you were… talking on the phone. HA!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Smarta said...

Uhm. Please tell me that you can tell when YOU call someone, and when SOMEONE calls you? I believe all those times, I (someone) was the one called you.
My phone... still not ringing.

(last night, yet again, me calling SOMEONE)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home