Monday, October 17, 2005

Dear...

Why do you say the things you say, why do you do the things you do? Why do you call and then not call? Why do you txt and then not txt. Why am I ever on your mind, and never when I'd like to be? Why do you immediately, reply to things of no consequence. I've read the book, and am fairly certain that your interest in me is d-minor.

On top of it all, I cannot hide my feelings, well or at all. When you ask me if I'm bothered, or embarassed or uncomfortable... because we are talking of things that are private,.. I can form the words that voice a "no, of course not", but I know that if you look at me you can see if I am true. It's something I am working on, and someday soon, I hope to me made of stone.

I don't like to say goodbye.. for I know not when our eyes will meet, when you will hold my hand, twirl me around and hold me close. If, ever again.

-me

3 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Relationships would be super easy if it weren't for the humanity that we have to deal with. Either our own emotions or the unknown within the other. Then again, it is the simple act of humanity that can make a relationship feel so good.

Don't know the story behind the post, but I do like the writing.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

"I've read the book, and am fairly certain that your interest in me is a d-minor." -- that damn book!! I hope its sequal answers the why questions.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We all try and come up with the "why" but it in the end it's just one big guessing game!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home