Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Encounters of the lunch kind

So I am walking to my lunchtime yoga class, when I see the gentleman who operates a very classy flower shop in my building. He is of polish descent, so we have on occasion had some conversations. So we are walking towards each other. I have my handbag in my left hand, and I wave hello with my right. He then grabs my left hand and says "Oh, I was just checking if there was a ring on your finger. You look so happy."

Do I need to say more? Can we just go with comments here..?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Hey... who deleted????

You look so happily single? That is good.

I know you are not, but if you are wondering HE IS TOO OLD FOR YOU -and wears leather pants sometimes.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Smarta said...

Jerome did.

And no, I'm not wondering. =)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home