Friday, July 15, 2005

=(

I do not have what you'd ordinarily consider a stressful job.. or what I would consider a stressful job. I am not saving lives, dealing with billions of dollars, or influencing leaders of countries. But one part of it give me basically an anxiety attack. It's when we send out an e-mail alert/invitation/communication to our contacts. We can have it proofed by 20 different people, have our partners sign off on it, have the it dept. bless it and inevitably something will still go wrong. And it's my butt. I can't even hit the send button. I have to have someone do it, and then I take a walk. I hate that feeling. It's awful. It's terrible. And there is nothing I can do about it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

If it means anything I do love the title of this particular blog!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home