Monday, June 06, 2005

cafunforyou1000

Hi! You sounds like fun.. Let’s chat more!How does this sound? We have a nice Yacht in SF and have some great day or after work parties.
We are always looking for fun new cool girls to hang with!We have a lot of fun… if you would like to join me some time… give he a buzzzz..O’yea…. I’m 34 work in SF (Fin Dist), have a great job, have great friends, 6’2 180 brown blue fit fun swimmers bod.. told cute and sexy eyes.. nice booty too ;)
Others are in the range of 25-40 years.. all cool… some really fun and sexy chicks to hang with too.. some more wild than others but is a great group!!!So, lets me know.........


yeah, please.. can I hang out with you? you, hooker, you =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I have a swimmers bod too, but I would not brag about it right now.
NEXT.

PS He does have a Yacht though, yummy,

Cameron

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home