Saturday, June 04, 2005

idealguy01



Soooo... I responded "no thanks" to this guys' email on match, and got this series of emails back....


"Thanks for writing back. So what did you want to know??? You look a little older than 30 but thats ok, I still think your cute. I am in the city all the time. Lets get together soon.Me- "

"Not my type! "

"Sorry not interested in you. Good luck with your dog! "

"At least you dog is cute???
"

Uhm.... Yeah, let's hang out. You seem sweet. What a whacko!!!

.....and a couple of hours later...


"Your stocking me!"

"Still stocking people!"


and today, july 1 (he's changed his handle to JohnnyBravo03)

"I bet your dog gets a date first"

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

So glad you figured out how to post his picture... GIRLS BEWARE!!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home