Friday, July 22, 2005

maybe you should say "Bye-bye"

I had e-mail back to a guy who said "Ok, last attempt. If I don't hear from you still, I'm breaking up with you..........haha." I stated that I didn't think we had corresponded, but that since he lives in the Eastbay, it wouldn't work out.
I just got this in response..

Hmmm, nope, second attempt. You even replied to the first one stating that W.C. was too far. Aside from that, no urgency whatsoever. It's appearent that you've been doing this for some time. Why would you suspect that it is urgent and related to me quitting the service??? Exactly the reason for quitting this crap. Too complex and most of you are by far too consumed with the notes you receive. It's quite sad what society has become..........give it some thought, seriously, this stuff is bad news. The perfect person does not exist, not even through match.com's search engine. I'm not upset by any means and do wish you all the best. :-) Take care.

No, I don't think you are upset. Just.. hmmm CRANKY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

CRANKY??? How about Just ummm... crazy!! (?)

Or are you referring to the "crank"? As in lay off the crank you crazy dood?

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home