Wednesday, August 10, 2005

awkward..

July 25
A guy asked me out this morning after we both got Coffee from 'bucks. I stammered and then said... "I'm taken." What? I'm what? Am I totally retarded. Who says that?!

August 5
At a Restaurant in North Beach, with some friends, waiting for dinner to arrive. Look over and there is guy. Starbucks guy. Oy vey. He comes over and invites himself to sit down. We have one of the most painful conversations I can remember ever having. (My friend J, has bruises on her leg for my incessent Help! kicks.)He asks if I would like to go on a date sometime. I tell him "We already talked abut this." I almost say the taken thing again but I don't.

August 8
I see Guy is seen exchanging numbers with some blond girl off the bus. I duck and run for cover.

August 10
While perusing match.. I come accross guy's profile.

August 11
Trying to find bigger city to live in.

UPDATE
August 12
I receive an email in my match account. F&#$@!

4 Comments:

Blogger Smarta said...

No one wants to read about that. And besides. I'd have to MAKE IT UP!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

That is like me going to J's site and saying coudl you PLEASE write about an encounter where you don't end begin the next encounter with the CONVERSATION after HOOKING UP??

Ha ha... I crack me up.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting bored with your blog - no updates. zzzzzz

9:42 AM  
Blogger Star said...

The world is too small. Especially when you're avoiding people.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home