Monday, January 23, 2006

what women want (to talk about)

Why is it, that whenever single women get together, they wind up (at least at some point) talking about boys. It's not like the more we talk about the opposite sex, we'll figure it out. It isn't like one of us has traveled to Manland and has come back with at book of notes about interesting finds and previously unexplored vistas. We all know nothing about men. I think that people like talking about things they can't predict. Like where you'll be in 20 years, what you'd do if you won the lottery, what you'd name your kids. Topics like fashion are discussed as well, but they are far more defined, so not as exciting.. I like this, you like that.. that's in, that's out. Mysteries are also women's favorites. Is it because the end is not clear?

Women also like giving other women advice, on fashion, on how to spend their lotto winnings, on what to name their children, and on MEN. How to woo them, how to treat them, how to wind them around their fingers, how to approach them, how to talk to them, when to call them, when to split the bill with them, when to see them, and when to sleep with them. It's too bad that we're all realy just guessing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I’ve thought about it and I think you should call him, or send him a text message, maybe even ask him out. If you do you could wear that wonderful white top you bought for the Vegas trip, but don’t appear too eager because that might scare him off.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I wrote this before I read your most recent blog and the above was meant as a JOKE... your new blog has my lost, but my interested peaked. Of course I'll never ask ;).

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home