Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I dream of ... snakes

Last night I dreamt of a snake. A snake that bit me.

I am not sure how the snake ended up in my dream, as I was not in the woods or the destert or by the sea, but in an apartment. But somehow it did. And then it bit me. And then I was
afraid I was going to die. Which even in a dream, is not very fun.

I looked up what dreaming of snakes means in real life and I was not too pleased.

  • If a snake was coiled around you then you might be slave to sexual passions or repressions. it was.
  • According to oracles, snakes in dreams warn you of troubles, obstacles and treatchery. sweet.
I feel like I need to take a couple of days off, barricade myself in my room, and turn off my phone. Wait it out. It, being some very unfortunate incident that is coming.

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

By all means take a few days off ... you weren't by chance close to the Croc Hunter were you?

5:38 PM  
Blogger David said...

Sometimes a snake is just a snake.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home