Monday, September 04, 2006

minor annoyances

1. Lady at the Macy's jewelry counter told me it would be easier for her if I had my receipt. Although the stuff had the "return sticker" on them. Yes, easier for the Macy's saleslady is what I am concerned with.

2. After trying to return a useless balm thing at the Benefit counter, the chick just would not let up. She continued to press "have you used it? have you used it right? do you want to try again? can I show you how? why do you not like it? are you sure you don't like it?" I mean!! I just want to return it - not re-buy it!!!

3. Kids behind the Ben and Jerry's counter who after staring at me and Becca.. after we said "uhm, could we get some ice cream? " said, oh, we didn't know you were ready. Well, why didn't you simply ask us?

I now remember why I don't shop more often. minor annoyanes

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

You don't shop more often because it would be impossible . . . you would ALWAYS be shopping :).

Thank goodness for the B&J's.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home